Rossiter Drive, Prenton

£ 35,000
Rossiter Drive, Prenton, Prenton
add to favorites
Your search results

Property Description

This lovely two bedroom modern bungalow sits upon a generous plot with a large sunny rear garden, off road parking, conservatory, uPVC double glazing and lots more. This 25% shared ownership home has been well cared for since being built and is ready for someone to just drop in their furniture and start to enjoy for years (terms and conditions apply from the housing association who own the other 75%). It also has the benefit of being sold with no ongoing chain, so perfect for a first time buyer or someone wanting to downsize. Located in the heart of Prenton near to handy local shops and amenities including good schooling, commuter links and frequent public transport routes including Upton train station. Interior: inviting hallway, living room, well-planned dining kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Exterior: great sized sunny Westerly facing rear garden and a pleasant front approach. Viewing is absolutely essential!

ENTRANCE & HALLWAY A pleasant approach to this delightful home with a well-kept front lawned garden with driveway and paving leading to the rear garden area and upwards to the open canopy porch. Part glazed composite door opens into an inviting hallway which is great for greeting guests. Handy cloaks storage cupboard, central heating radiator and telephone point. Heating thermostat, electrical consumer unit and air flow system. Loft access hatch. Doors into:

FURTHER VIEW

LIVING ROOM 12′ 04″ x 10′ 07″ (3.76m x 3.23m) A lovely room to relax in with uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Television point, telephone point and central heating radiator.

FURTHER VIEW

DINING KITCHEN 11′ 03″ x 10′ 09″ (3.43m x 3.28m) What a well-planned and tastefully fitted dining kitchen! Having a matching range of base and wall units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer with mixer tap over set below the uPVC double glazed window that looks through the conservatory out into the garden. Inset four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor above. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Area suitable for dining table. Wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, central heating radiator and non-slip flooring. Part glazed composite door into the conservatory.

FURTHER VIEW

FURTHER VIEW

CONSERVATORY 10′ 06″ x 9′ 07″ (3.2m x 2.92m) A great addition to this home is this conservatory especially for spending time in over those sunnier months. uPVC double glazing to three sides and an anti-glare glazed roof. Power, tiled flooring and sliding doors into the garden.

FURTHER VIEW

FURTHER VIEW

BEDROOM ONE 14′ 01″ x 9′ 09″ (4.29m x 2.97m) uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation looking into the garden. Television point and central heating radiator.

FURTHER VIEW

BEDROOM TWO 9′ 09″ x 7′ 10″ (2.97m x 2.39m) uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Telephone point and central heating radiator.

FURTHER VIEW

BATHROOM uPVC double glazed frosted window to rear elevation. Suite comprising bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash basin. Wall mounted mirrored vanity unit, central heating radiator and wall light with shaver point. Part tiled walls and non-slip flooring.

FURTHER VIEW

REAR EXTERIOR A great sized sunny Westerly facing rear garden which is perfect for relaxing in and hosting family get-togethers! Large lawn with fenced boundaries along with paved patio area; ideal for dining sets and seating arrangements. Water tap, timber shed and side access gate.

FURTHER VIEW

FURTHER VIEW

FURTHER VIEW

FURTHER VIEW

FRONT EXTERIOR Driveway providing off road parking with well-kept front lawned garden and paving leading to the rear garden area and to the open canopy porch entrance.

Address: Rossiter Drive, Prenton
Area:
Zip: CH43 9YZ
Country: United Kingdom
Property Id: 1709640
Price: £ 35,000
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Min Price: 35000
Two Bedroom Bungalow
Sold With No Chain
Gardens & Parking
Shared Ownership
EPC Rating C

Similar Listings

compare
Sold STC

Manorside Close, Upton

£ 39,995
1
bedrooms
1
baths
0 m2
size
February 26, 2020
compare
Sold STC

Church Close, Wallasey

£ 119,950
3
bedrooms
1
baths
0 m2
size
February 26, 2020
compare
Sold STC

Guildford Street, Wallasey

£ 69,950
2
bedrooms
1
baths
0 m2
size
February 26, 2020

Compare